Monday, December 04, 2006

Beach bumming and shopping with Cindy! It's fun and tiring at the same time :) "I love black" Inside joke. hahaha. Enjoyable :)
Happy Birthday To YOU! (:
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Once there was a way to get back home
Sleep pretty darling do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby
Golden slumbers fill your eyes
Smiles awake you when you rise
Sleep pretty darling do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Once there was a way to get back home
Sleep pretty darling do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby
You led me into the deep forest and left me there.
Sorry I hurl accusations because its the only way.
Stop in your track and listen to me will you.
Just once?
I know its beyond rescue.
But.
But.
It's useless.
Will you ever read this?
6th October.
7th July
8th September.
Byee.
mooo-ed